Are you looking to self-publish your book and don’t know where to start?
We can help!
The Indie Author Books Plan offers:
- Printing of soft and hard cover books.
- We offer a one-hour marketing consultation session in phone or in person.
- We provide an ISBN number and Bar Code.
- Fully insured warehousing of up to 100 books.
- Wholesale distribution of books to bookstores
- Upload your book to Amazon including the “look inside” feature and we fulfill orders.
- Retail sales to your readers from our website or yours. We set up a PayPal link for ease in ordering. All books are shipped from our warehouse in Maine.
- Opportunity to participate in marketing workshops.
- Inclusion on a free standing list of titles/authors/ISBN/price only inserted in our bi-annual catalog mailing to bookstores.
Additional services include
- Cover Design and layout of your book
- Editing – We can provide you with an editorial evaluation which provides you with a two-page report identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your work. It also gives you an estimate of cost to do the proofreading/editing with us (final edits subject to YOUR approval).
- Ebook uploads
- Marketing Plans
- Website Designs
- Publicist Services
For a price list and additional information on how we can help you in your quest to independently publish your book, contact email@example.com.